Ah, finally back on campus. Unfortunately, for many students, that may also mean eating like a college student again. Here is a three-ingredient recipe for yummy morning cookies (that taste good all day).
We all know how it feels to be ballin’ on a budget, so this recipe can be made from staples in your dorm or apartment kitchen.
Quick & Easy Breakfast Cookies
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
2 ripe bananas
2 cups of oats
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
½ cup of dark chocolate chips (or whatever you want to add, i.e. raisins, M&M’S, white chocolate chips, cacao nibs, coconut shavings, etc.)
1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Use a fork to mash the bananas to a smooth consistency.
3. With a spoon, combine oats into the mashed bananas.
4. Add vanilla and mix to combine.
5. With a tablespoon, scoop your mixture evenly onto a cookie sheet.
6. Use a fork to flatten each cookie.
7. Add coconut or other optional toppings.
8. Bake for 10 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Cheap Lazy Vegan on Youtube