9 Reasons to Take Your Talisman Portrait
- Make your #OOTD part of the historical record at the university. Don’t you want to look back fondly in 15 years on your glorious facial hair?
- Get a professional headshot you can use for the LinkedIn account you never update. Ditch that semi-blurry, too-cropped photo from fraternity recruitment.
- You can look ridiculous and it’ll still make it into the book. We promise.
- You know you want your BFF to write, “Never change. LYLAS!” in your yearbook. It’s even better if you get a picture together (which you totally can).
- Looking to net some extra cash from Subway or Steak ‘n Shake? A picture of you with their food could be the start of a beautiful business-client relationship.
- Still working on that ice cream cone from Fresh Food Company? Lick it up while getting your picture. We don’t care, we just want your smiling face.
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are sooner than you think. Take a pic with your siblings. It’ll mean way more than that last-minute present.
- You don’t even have to take your backpack off. Seriously, it’s that quick of a process.
- Rep your home country by bringing a flag with you. Look how cute these pictures are!